Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Giving Back at Mott Hall IV Middle School


It Girl Fam, 

You know that I’m from Brooklyn and that I love my community.  So I was excited and humbled to be asked to participate in Mott Hall IV Middle School's Career Day this month.  The school has supported It Girl Industries from the beginning - purchasing many copies of The It Girl Rules for their students, so I hopped at the opportunity.

I completely enjoyed speaking to the 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students about my professional and entrepreneurial career paths.  I also reminded them that they have no limits and can do whatever they set out to do.  They were so engaging and asked great questions.  

Below are some pix from the Career Day.

Enjoy!




Mott Hall IV students


Principal Dr. Thomas McBryde Jr. 
(I'm holding my Mott Hall IV mug)

My new friend Briana of Ear Candy by Bree, fellow presenter, and 8th grade student. 
Only 13 and doing it big!

More wonderful Mott Hall IV students...



1 comment:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious...
    free shipping

    ReplyDelete