Monday, June 4, 2012

Fashion Fair's Truly Treasured Beauty Tour with Sam Fine

It Girl Fam, I have to be honest with you. Fashion Fair Cosmetics is a brand that I had associated with my mother's generation.  However, I heard about the tour and decided to check it out.  I'm so glad I did, because Sam Fine and the Fashion Fair Pro Team has gotten me straight.  The brand is modern and the make up is amazing.  If you want to add some glam to your make up game, I suggest that you give it a try.

I didn't want to scare you with my 'before' look, but my 'after' pix are below.  :-)  Tell me what you think about my make over.

Enjoy!

Tamika
itgirlrules.com


Sam Fine and Joseph Hampton, Fashion Fair's Creative Director.  
Joseph taught Sam & he also did my make up at the event.


Rachel Odem, the beauty expert and blogger. 
#TeamNaturalHair


Event Poster





ⓒ It Girl Industries 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment