Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fundraiser led by Fashion Industry's Elite

It Girl Fam,

I recently had an opportunity to attend a fundraiser at Harpo Studios in Chicago hosted by the fashion industry's elite.  From Anna Wintour to Chanel Iman to Rachel Roy, there was no shortage of tastemakers represented.

Below are some pix from the event. Enjoy!

I know that this post is weeks overdue. I promise to do better in the future. :-)  


THE Anna Wintour
 Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Magazine
She's dope! That's all I have to say!


 Model Chanel Iman is gorgeous and graceful. 
She was a joy to meet.


Designer Rachel Roy!! OMG!! 
A fellow yardy. (West Indians, stand up!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE  
She's such a sweetheart!


 Sanaa Lathan is beautiful in person. 
I think I've watched almost all of her movies.

 Team Johnson Publishing was in the building. 
Linda Johnson Rice (Chairman)
& Desiree Rogers (CEO) were amazing. 
Let's take a moment of silence for Desiree's ensemble. My picture does no justice. 
Her makeup was flawless also.

President of Ariel Investments
This sister is fierce on so many levels! I admire her greatly. 

ⓒ It Girl Industries 2012

1 comment:

  1. Meeks! You are REPRESENTING for It Girl! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete